I am not looking for a perfect man, I am looking for a real man with real feelings, a professional man with dreams and clear goals. A man who in the future wants to be my husband. Living in Germany, I had the opportunity to get to know other cultures, for that reason, I am interested in meeting a foreign man because they are men with vision, mature, responsible and committed, and they are taller than me. I am looking for a stable and healthy relationship.
Additionally, there are a few things that are important to me when I think about a relationship:
• Treat with respect.
• I respect my religious beliefs, although I have the illusion of finding someone who shares the same belief as me, because I have the firm conviction that the man who fears God will think twice before hurting me.
• he doesn't make fun of things I like or want to do.
• There is no room for dislikes to spend my time with my family etc.
• Feels comfortable around my family.
• Listen to my ideas and is able to commit to me.
• Shares some of my interests and supports me in pursuing what I love.
• You feel free to share your thoughts and feelings with me.
• Is proud of my accomplishments and successes.
• Respect my limits and do not abuse technology.
• You know that it is not necessary to “check in”. You don't need to know where I am all the time.
• He cares about our well-being.
• He is a man with financial freedom.
• He is honest.
• Doesn't pressure me to do things I don't want to do.
• Self-confident. (Does not generate scenes or arguments out of jealousy)
• Encourages me to do my job well and supports me in my professional growth.
• Does not threaten to make me feel afraid.
• Understands the importance of a healthy relationship.
• Generous, thoughtful, chivalrous and romantic.
• Enjoy and find meaning in what he does for a living.
• he has a good sense of humor. (I melt men who make me laugh).
• It is clear that the organization of the house, such as: picking up dirty clothes, washing the dishes, cooking, ironing, cleaning the house, is NOT the responsibility of a single person. This is a responsibility shared by all members of the household.
• Respect, accept and encourage me to follow my healthy lifestyle. I am Vegetarian-Flexitarian.
• Lead a healthy life, with good habits, without addictions (alcohol, tobacco, drugs...)
• Preferably without children
In short, having a healthy relationship is more than just attraction; It requires respect, trust and open communication. In a relationship, there should be no one better or worse. Both men and women deserve the same respect and love.